Moduline F2B Series
Form 2B Pre-Built Modular Enclosures
A simple, certified, modular, pre-built enclosure solution.
Easily modified with a wide range of configurations, doors and accessories available.
- Design Verified Solution
- Design Verified to AS/NZS 61439 – 1/2
- Tested up to 800A 50kA 1.0s IP54 & IP56
- Local Assembly
- Full-time pre-assembly team in our Melbourne warehouse
- Technical staff with 25+ years of switchboard design & build experience
- Fast Turnaround
- Stock on hand ready for assembly
- Generally despatched within a week of approved drawings
- Modular designs which can be modified – available in orange or grey
- Wide range of configurations, doors & accessories available
- Fixed Pricing
- So you know what you’re paying everytime
Tested up to 800A 50kA 1.0s IP54 & IP56
Our F2B Series is currently available in Grey RAL 7035 & Orange RAL 2000.
THE F2B PROCESS
Step 1. Provide us with a drawing of what you need
Step 2. We provide you with a breakdown and design file for approval
Step 3. Once the final designs are approved, production starts in our warehouse
Step 4. Enclosure is built, completed and ready for despatch, usually within 1 week from approved designs.
For more information on our F2B Series you can download our F2B Series Brochure.
F2B Series Product Range
What Our Customers Say
We’ve been using Eltech for several years now and the sales and services they provide are exceptional. Goods are always dispatched the same day regardless of the order size, with overnight freight for a fast turnaround. Product pricing is very competitive without sacrificing the quality and they keep us well informed of new products or changes.”
You guys, as always, exceed expectations and offer fantastic turn around and service. Please pass on to the team.”
We’ve used Eltech for over 5 years and they are one of our best performing suppliers. Anthony and Ashley have infused a solid ethic of customer service and enthusiasm into their family run business. We receive incredible support for not only active projects but also procurement planning for future projects. We consider Eltech as a “partner” rather than a supplier.”